Thursday, August 26, 2010

Clearly, I'm not good at blogging

So it's been a LONG WHILE since I've blogged. And to be honest, I don't have much of an excuse. I have had a great couple of months... but just haven't taken the time to sit down and write about it. Let's see - where to start.

July was awesome! Daniel and I spent my birthday weekend with his family at their "Camp" in Lousiana. It was a lot of fun spending time wiht him and his family and what made it even better is that my brother was able to come with us!! It was quite the drive, but it was a lot of fun. I also went to Aubrie's Bachelorette Party @ Holiday World! It was a blast! All the girls were great and we had a fun time "camping" out in the RV's!

August has been quite an exciting month for us as well! It all started off with Aubrie and Jeremy's wedding! Which was SO MUCH FUN! It was so wonderful to be there to witness their special day. I love it when my friends get married - it just warms my heart! Right after the wedding we got home and packed for our trip to the Virgin Gorda, in the British Virgin Islands.

This trip was amazing. We spent 5 days lounging on the beach, by the pool, snorkeling and hanging with my family. Here are a few photos of the trip!


Until next time....
XOXO, SML

No comments:

Post a Comment