Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
~From a headstone in Ireland
I learned a huge lesson in life over the weekend. I've always known that it's short...but never in my wildest imagination would I have thought that a kid I had the pleasure of taking care of when he was younger would take his own life. Will was such an amazing kid. He was only 15 and left behind an amazing family. He has 2 younger brothers and a younger sister. I still talk to this day about him and his family today. Will would always look out for his brothers and make sure that they were always having fun and getting into something :) His parents were the kind of parents we all want, the ones who work hard but are always making time for their kids. It is so hard for me to even imagine what they are going through but I know that they will be ok. They know that Will is never truly gone and that he would want us all to live life to the fullest.
I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to get to know him all those years ago and I hope that he knows how much we all love and care about him. I know that he will be in our hearts always....
Rest In Peace Will - I love and miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment