Thursday, September 22, 2011

wow - I am terrible at blogging...

It's been almost 2 months since I've blogged... and boy is that sad because I have SO much going on! I don't even know where to begin....

I guess I will have to start with the fact that I am officially moved to AL... I've been here about 2.5 weeks and really enjoy it!  I'll be totally honest - it's totally different than Nashville but it's still a lot of fun!  Everyone is SO nice and willing to help us out! The house is coming together slowly but surely.  I've really had to remind myself that I am a little over 8 months pregnant and not quite operating at 100%.  Hopefully we will get the rest of this stuff done this weekend!!  Hopefully I will have pictures up soon! 

One of the really cool things is that I have gotten the opportunity to meet some really awesome people here in Gadsden!  Catherine Bailey has really taken me under her wing and introduced me to some great ladies in the 1st Tuesday Book Club then she also introduced us to the Young Married's group at church!  We went wine tasting and then out to dinner - it was awesome!  It's really making settling down here a lot easier!  

Let's see, what's next... OHHH of course our OLD house had officially SOLD on Wednesday!!!!!! YIPPPPEEEEE!!!! That's just a HUGE weight lifted off of our shoulders.  I am honestly sad to see our first place not be "our first place" anymore but it's really good that it sold so quickly! It's also amazing to know that we have a little nest egg put aside for little Eloise!!

My mom is coming for a quick visit and my baby shower next Thursday so I am excited about that!  

Well, that's all for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment