It's March and I can hardly believe it!! What a month it has been. We did make it in to the new house!!!! It's been SO amazing all ready!! :) We worked really hard to get everything together and getting the house relatively in order before we celebrated our little Eloise's baptism with many of our family and friends this past weekend!! I have really tried hard to find a cleaning schedule that works well with my life now as a stay at home mom... on that doesn't mean I have to spend ALL day EVERY day to keep it nice and manageable. And low and behold Pinterest was my saving grace. I found a great pin with a cleaning schedule for Monday - Friday. Its awesome! If you follow me on pinterest it's on my organization board!! Here are a few photos of the new house!
Here's Miss Eloise's room....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE the new place!
ReplyDelete