Friday, June 22, 2012

Finally Updating...

So, Lord knows I have been TRYING to get this update done but boy have I just not done it.  I am so glad that barely anyone reads this right now as I could really use a swift kick in the butt for not updating.  I AM going to make it a HUGE effort to update every Friday from here on out! Here's my update:

1. I opened my own photography company!!! It can be found at www.facebook.com/SMLPhoto :) if you feel so compelled "like" me!! 

2. I've finally gotten the house under control!! Yippee!!! It feels SOOOO good to have a clean house and we've decided to hire a maid service to come every three months to help us get that deep clean done since I just don't have time for that!

3. Eloise is growing like a weed!  I am so ENJOYING being her mommy!  She learns something new every day and it's so amazing to watch!  As excited as I am to see her growing up there's a little part of me that hates to see it too because I want her to be my little baby forever!! But since I know that she's got to grow up I am just going to enjoy it!

4. We feel so blessed to have met so many amazing people here in the big AL!  I tell Daniel all the time that we go out more here then we did when we were in college! haha - and Eloise is welcome everywhere!!  We also found an amazing babysitter who takes amazing care of her!  I will be so sad when we have to leave again.

5. Here's a sneak peek at Eloise's 1st Birthday Theme!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment