Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas

Happy Thanksgiving and almost Merry Christmas!! 

It's been a crazy few weeks in the LeBlanc household...It's my favorite time of year and that means that I love to do MANY things: First, I love to decorate my house & I am so grateful to have a husband who loves to help me. I am so excited to add too my Christmas decorations every year. Second, once Daniel and I got married, we decided that we would throw an annual Christmas Party so that we could spend some time with all of our friends before the holiday rush!  I was so excited about the turnout this year... it was amazing!!  Here are a few photos of the party!!




Lastly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas movies and music... Here are a few Christmas Movie Quotes that I love:

The Santa Clause: 
Scott Calvin: Did I miss anything?
Business Guy Across from Him: No, we were, uh, just about to order lunch.
Scott Calvin: Great! I'm starving.
Susan Perry: I'll have a salad and iced tea, and dressing on the side.
Mr. Whittle: Ah, paste and tomatoes, uh, and very light on the oil. Can you do that?
Scott Calvin: And I'll have a Caesar. No dressing. And one of those homemade cookies, the warm chocolate chip. No nuts. And a little slice of cheesecake. Uh, crème brulee, and, um, hot fudge sundae, extra hot fudge.
[licks his lips in addiction to tons of sweets, and looks at some people looking weirdly at him]
Scott Calvin: [taking where he left off] On the side.
Waiter: Anything to drink?
Scott Calvin: [sighs] Ice-cold milk.
Susan Perry: [wondering if he was really honest with them about his suddenly big belly] Stung by a bee, Scott?
Scott Calvin: A big bee.  

How the Grinch Stole Christmas:
The Grinch: All right, you're a reindeer. Here's your motivation: Your name is Rudolph, you're a freak with a red nose, and no one likes you. Then, one day, Santa picks you and you save Christmas. No, forget that part. We'll improvise... just keep it kind of loosey-goosey. You HATE Christmas! You're gonna steal it. Saving Christmas is a lousy ending, way too commercial. ACTION!
[Max knocks the red nose off]
The Grinch: BRILLIANT! You reject your own nose because it represents the glitter of commercialism. Why didn't I think of that? Cut, print, check the gate, moving on. 

Home Alone:
Gangster 'Johnny': Hey! I tell you what I'm gonna give you, Snakes. I'm gonna give you to the count of 10 to get your ugly, yellow, no-good keister off my property before I pump your guts full of lead! One, two, ten!
[machine gun fire]
Gangster 'Johnny': Keep the change, you filthy animal!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment