Sunday, January 23, 2011

Twenty-Eleven

Welcome - 2011.  It's nice to meet you. 

I am so excited to see what 2011 has in store for us!  This year's all ready been amazing as I got my dream job!  :) I just got promoted to Marketing Manager over the product that I used to sell. I cannot begin to say how excited I am.  I am only about 2 weeks in but I love it!

I've gotten a little behind on the books I've been reading... but lately I have read several:
Mini Shopaholic
Cutting for Stone (for Book Club)
Hunger Games
I do, now what?
I'd Know You Anywhere (about to start for Book Club)


I have just become a member of GoodReads.com and I have to say that I have made a goal for myself that I will read 50 books this year... So far I've read 3 of my 50!! 


I've also decided I want to try and add at least 1 new recipe to my repertoire every couple of weeks.  I LOVE cooking and I LOVE eating, but once Thanksgiving was over I didn't seem to have enough time to plan the meals and get in the kitchen... So, hopefully I will be able to get on that in the next week or so! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment